Epcot Food and Wine Festival
September 19 - November 10, 2014 - a record 53 days long!
- 2013 Photos
- 2013 Festival map
- 2013 Food and Wine Festival Menu Items
- Festival highlights
- Welcome Center
- Eat to the Beat Concert schedule
- Dining Experiences
- Signature Dinners
2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Overview
Celebrating its 19th year, the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be held from September 19 - November 10. Your Epcot admission is all that’s needed to participate in this popular venue!
The Festival Welcome Center features a Wine Shop where you can purchase your favorite selection as well as other event souvenirs.
There are marketplaces featuring food, wine and beer. The appetizer-sized portions usually range in price from $4.00 - $8.00 (drinks range from $3-$6) and provide the perfect opportunity to try the traditional cuisine from around the world.
This year's International Food and Wine Festival will play host to seminars, tasting events and sumptuous dinners overseen by top Disney Chefs as well as renowned guest Chefs.
New at Epcot Food and Wine Festival in 2013!
- Scotland will make its marketplace debut with beers, meads and Scotch. Officials from Scotland contacted Disney about participating after the popularity of the film, Brave. The featured cocktail will be Rusty Nail, a popular whisky martini made of Scotch and Drambuie.
- Brazil returns after taking a year off - an all-new menu will be served.
- Terra - an all-vegan marketplace returns!
- Hawaii returns with the Kalua Pork Slider.
- Celebrity chefs will be attendance: Warren Brown, Paula DaSilva, Gale Gand, Jamie Deen, Robert Irvine, DeanMax, Rock Harper, Jeff Anderson, Art Smith, Buddy Valastro, Allen Susser, "Cake Boy" Eric Lanlard, Duskie Estes and John Stewart, Donald Link, Bryan Voltaggio and Emily Ellyn.
Tip: Purchase a Food & Wine Festival gift card to pay your way around the World Showcase. It's much easier than trying to dig for cash or credit cards as you go from location to location.
**All celebrity guests, events and dinners are subject to change without notice.
Tip: Get a map when you enter the park and circle the items and locations that you definitely want to try. It will help you pace yourself so you don't fill up at the first few stands.
Prices of the menu samples usually range from $4.00 - $8.00.
- American Adventure Coffee Cart
- Shakin' Jamaican Coffee - made with Kahlua, Vanilla and Caramel. Served hot or frozen.
- Berbere Style Beef with Onions, Jalapenos, Tomato, Okra and Pap; Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket; Man Vintners Chenin Blanc; The Wolftrap Red (Syrah, Mourvedre, Viognier); Porcupine Ridge Syrah
- Beef Empanda; Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Puree; Pascual Toso Sparkling Brut; Kaiken Cabernet Sauvignon; Terrazas Reserva Torrontes; Terrazas Reserva Malbec; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Garlic Shrimp with Roasted Tomatoes, Lemon Myrtle and Rapini; Grilled Lamp Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies; Pavlova (Crispy Meringue Shell with Fresh Driscoll's Berries and Vanilla Custard); Rosemount Estate Pinot Grigio; Wolf Blass Gold Label Chardonnay; Rosemont Estate Merlot; Penfolds Bin 8 Cabernet Shiraz; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Potato and Leek Waffle with Braised Beef; Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream; Belgain Waffle with Berry Compote featuring Driscoll's Berries and Whipped Cream; Hoegaarden; Stella Artois; Leffe Blonde; Leffe Brune; Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur; Belgian Beer Flight:Hoegaarden, Stella Artois, Leffe Blonde, Leffe Brune; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Brewer's Collection
- Schofferhofer Grapefruit; Altenmunster Oktoberfest; Warsteiner Premium Verum; Warsteiner Premium Dunkel; Radeberger Pilsner; BraufactuM Palor; BraufactuM Roog Smoked Wheat Beer; BraufactuM Darkon; Beer Flight 1: Schofferhofer Grapefruit, Altenmunster Oktoberfest, Warsteiner Premium Verum, Warsteiner Premium Dunkel; Beer Flight 2: Radeberger Pilsner, BraufactuM Palor, BraufactuM Roog Smoked Wheat Beer, BraufactuM Darkon
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup; Seared Rainbow Trout with Bacon, Frisee and Maple Minus 8 Vinaigrette; "Le Cellier" Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce; La Face Neige Apple Ice Wine; La Face Neige Sparkling; Moosehead Lager; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Almond Crusted Blue Cheese Souffle with Fig Jam; Artisan Cheese Selection: Flagship Reserve Cheddar, La Bonne Vie Triple Creme Brie, Wijngaard; Goats Gouda; Once Upon a Vine's The Lost Slipper Sauvignon Blanc; Once Upon a Vine's The Fairest Chardonnay; Once Upon a Vine's The Big Bad Red Blend; Once Upon a Vine's A Charming Pinot
- Mongolian Beef in a Steamed Bun; Black Pepper Shrimp with Sichuan Noodles; Chicken Potstickers; Silky Spun Ice with Toppings (three flavors: coconut, strawberry, chocolate); Tsing Tao Beer; Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Riesling; Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Syrah; Kung Fu Punch with Vodka; Happy Lychee with Vodka; Lychee Aerated Water
- Craft Beers
- Dogfish Head Brewery, Namaste; Abita Brewing Company, Fall Fest; Leinenkugel’s® Seasonal Shandy, (Summer Shandy/Orange Shandy); Florida Beer Company, Devil’s Triangle; New Belgium Brewing Company, Fat Tire; Widmer Brothers Brewing, Alchemy Ale; Red Hook, Audible Ale; Sierra Nevada, Torpedo® Extra IPA; Beer Flight 1: Dogfish Head Brewery Namaste, Abita Brewing Company Fall Fest, Leinenkugel’s Seasonal Shandy, Florida Beer Company Devil’s Triangle; Beer Flight 2: New Belgium Brewing Company Fat Tire, Widmer Brother s Brewing Alchemy Ale, Red Hook Audible Ale, Sierra Nevada Torpedo
- Desserts and Champagne
- Chocolate Orange Cupcake; Hazelnut Chocolate Cheesecake; Morello Cherry Pistachio Mousse; Dessert Trio; Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashell Truffles, Frozen S'mores; Pyramid Weiss Cream Beer; Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial; Moët & Chandon Impérial; Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rose; Nicolas Feuillatte Rose; Dasani Water
- Florida Local
- Florida Grass Fed Beef Slider with Monterey Jack and Sweet & Hot Pickles; Florida Shrimp Ceviche with Fire Roasted Vegetables and Micro Cilantro; Cigar City Brewing Florida Cracker Belgian-style White Ale; Orlando Brewing, Sun Shade Organic Pale Ale; Florida Orange Groves, Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria; Florida Orange Groves, Key Limen-Key Lime Wine
- Escargots Persillade en Brioche (Garlic and Parsley Snails in Brioche); Boeuf Bourguignon (braised short ribs in cabernet with mashed potatoes); Creme Brulee au Chocolate au Lait (Chocolate Milk Crème Brulee topped with Caramelized Sugar); Beer Kronenbourg Blanc; Chardonnay, Macon-Villages, La Cote Blanche; Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux, Chateau Bonnet; Sparkling Pomegranate Kir; Eifel Sour Cosmo Slush; Dasani Water
- Schinken Nudel (Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese); Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll; Apple Strudel with Werther's Original Karamel and Vanilla Sauce; Altenmunster Oktoberfest; Braufactum Darkon; J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfurstlay Riesling Kabinett; Selbach-Oster Mosel Riesling Spatlese; J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfurstlay Riesling Auslese; Weingut Pitthan Dornfelder Dry Barrique Style; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Taste of Greece: Grilled & Marinated Calamari, Hitipiti, Eggplant Dip, Olives and Pita Bread; Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistachios and Honey; Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce; Spanakopita; Dannon Oikos® Light & Fit Blueberry Greek Yogurt Cups; Domaine Skouras Moscofilero; Domaine Siglas Assyrtiko/Athiri; Alpha Estate Axia Syrah; Ouzo by Metaxa; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise; Tuna Poke with Seaweed Salad and Lotus Root Chips; Kona Brewing Company's Big Wave Golden Ale; Kona Brewing Company Pipeline Porter; Lucien Albrecht Gewurztraminer Reserve; Aulani Sunrise featuring Ocean Vodka; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Hops and Barley
- Lobster Roll with Lemon Herb Mayonnaise; Grilled Lobster Tail with Garlic Herb Butter, New England Clam Chowder with a side of Tabasco; Craisin Bread Pudding with Grand Marnier Anglaise; Samuel Adams Boston Lager; Samuel Adams Octoberfest; Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat; Rogue Chocolate Stout; Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvee; Beer Flight 1: Samuel Adams Boston Lagar, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat, Rogue Chocolate Stout
- Lobster and Seafood Fisherman's Pie; Kerrygold Cheese Selection: Reserve Cheddar, Dubliner with Irish Stout, Skellig; Warm Chocolate Pudding with Bailey's Custard; Guinness Draught; Bunratty Meade Honey Wine; Bunratty Potcheen Chilled Irish Coffee; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Ravioli Di Formaggia all'Emiliana (Baked Cheese Ravioli with Creamy Beef Bolognese Sauce, Parmesean Cheese, and Melted Mozzarella); Salsiccia e "Papacelli" Napoletani (Sweet Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions on Ciaibatta Bread); Cannoli al Cioccolato (Chocolate-Covered Cannoli filled with Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Fruit); Moretti Beer; Moretti La Rosa; Prosecco; Pinot Grigio Placido; Chianti Placido; Italian Margherita; Dasani Water
- Spicy Hand Roll (Tuna & Salmon with Chili Pepper, Soy Sauce & Sesame Oil Topped with Kazan Volcano Sauce); California Roll (Avocado, Cucumber, Crab, Mayonnaise, Smelt Roe Rolled in Sushi Rice and Seaweed); Teriyaki Chicken Hand Roll; Youki Tofu topped with Miso Sauce, Edamame and Served with Grilled Vegetables; Sapporo Draft Beer; Sake: Junmai Ginjo; Green Tea Colada
- Kefta Pocket (Ground Seasoned Beef in a Pita Pocket); Harissa Chicken Roll; Baklava; Casa Beer; Ksar White; Sangria, Mimosa Royale, Dasani Water
- New Zealand
- Gratinated Green Lip Mussels with Garlic and Herbs; Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney; Venison Sausage with Pickled Mushrooms, Baby Arugula and Black Currant Reduction; Kim Crawford Pinot Grigio, Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Kim Crawford Un-Oaked Chardonnay, Kim Crawford Pinot Noir, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogies with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream; Zapiekanki (Toasted Mushroom, Caramelized Onion and Cheese Bread with House-Made Ketchup); Okocim Brewery, Okocim O.K. Beer; Temptation Zinfandel; Frozen Szarlotka (apple pie) featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Refreshment Port
- Dole Pineapple Fritters, Fried Shrimp with Dole Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce; Fried Chicken Chunks with Dole Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce; Orange Dole Whip; Orange Dole Whip with Creme de Cacao White; Dragon Berry Colada featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
- Seared Scottish Salmon with Cauliflower Puree, Watercress and Malt Vinaigrette; Vegetarian Haggis with Neeps and Tatties-Griddled Vegetable Cake with Rutabaga and Mashed Potatoes; Scottish Banoffee Tart with Bananas, Scottish Whisky Toffee, Walkers Shortbread Crumbles and Sweet Cream; Innis & Gunn Original; Loch Lomond featuring Glenfiddich 12 year; Glenfiddich Scotch Flight (12, 15 and 18 year)
- Lemongrass Chicken Curry with Coconut and Jasmine Rice; Seared Mahi Mahi with Jasmine Rice and "Singa" Sauce; Tiger Beer; Marqués de Cáceres Satinela; Singapore Sling featuring Hendrick's Gin and Cherry Herring (garnished with Cherry Man Farm-to-Market All-Natural maraschino cherry); Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- South Korea
- Kimchi Dog with Spicy Mustard Sauce; Lettuce Wrap with Roast Pork and Kimchi Slaw; Bohae Black Raspberry Wine - Bokbunjajoo; Jinro Chamisul Soju; Soju Fruit Slushy featuring Jinro Chaisul Soju
- Trick'n Chick'n Curry with Basmati Rice featuring Gardein Chick'n Breast; Chili Colorado with House-Made Chips & Cashew Cheese, featuring Gardein Beefless Tips; Chocolate Cake with Coconut Mousse and Passion Fruit Sauce, Fresh Watermelon Juice, Napa Smith Organic IPA, The Vegan Vine Chardonnay, The Vegan Vine Red Blend, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
The Welcome Center is located in Future World East between Mission: SPACE and Universe of Energy. Open daily from 9:00 am - park close. At the Festival Center, stop by the Information Desk from 9:00 am - 7:30 pm to get any of your Food & Wine Festival questions answered. Guests can also get their Marketplace Festival Passport Completion Stamp here.
- Merchandise Shops -
- Pick up Festival logo merchandise at the Stockpot Shop, such as pins, shirts, hats, aprons, kitchenware and artwork.
- At the Festival Center Wine Shop, browse through hundreds of wines that have been showcased at the Festival.
- Wine/Beverage seminars: Learn tips from a wine or beverage expert and sample the selections. Daily at 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00 pm. Cost is $14, tax included. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
- Culinary demonstrations: These 45-minute demonstrations will give you tips and samples from chefs and beverage professionals. Mon-Sat at 1:00, 3:00, and 5:00 pm, Sundays at 1:00 and 5:00pm. Cost is $14, tax included. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
- Mixology Seminars: Learn how to prepare both trendy and classic cocktails from a professional mixologist. Daily at 6:00 pm. Cost is $15. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
- The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar, hosted by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company. Chocolate sculptures will be on display from the Walt Disney World Resort Pastry chefs. Sample chocolate, purchase drinking chocolate, select a wine and chocolate pairing and shop for Ghirardelli chocolates. Daily from 9:00am - park close.
- Authentic Taste Seminars: 30 minute seminars discussing the origins of pure ingredients. Fridays-Sundays at 12:15, 2:00, 4:00 and 6:00pm.
- Book Signings and Meet & Greets: Meet authors and other personalities speaking at the Festival. There will be the opportunity for you to get your purchased books and merchandise items autographed. Check daily schedules.
- Bottle Signings: Meet the winemakers and get your purchased bottle of wine autographed. Check daily schedules.
- back to top -
As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can “Eat to the Beat!”
The following line-up of performers is scheduled for the 2013 "Eat to the Beat" Concert Series:
09/27 - 09/29 - Starship (starring Mickey Thomas)
09/30 - 10/01 - Go-Go's
10/02 - 10/04 - Air Supply
10/05 - 10/06 - Sister Hazel
10/07 - 10/09 - Sugar Ray
10/10 - 10/11 - Edwin McCain
10/12 - 10/13 - Manhattan Transfer
10/14 - 10/15 - Wilson Phillips
10/16 - 10/17 - The Pointer Sisters
10/18 - 10/20 - Night Ranger
10/21 - 10/23 - Boyz II Men
10/24 - 10/25 - Survivor
10/26 - 10/27 - 38 Special
10/28 - 10/30 - Smash Mouth
10/31 - 11/01 - Spin Doctors
11/02 - 11/03 - Christopher Cross
11/09 - 11/11 - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Performances are at 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 at the America Gardens Theater.
- back to top -
Reservations for these dining experiences are now open. Tables in Wonderland members will receive $2 off culinary demonstrations, beverage seminars and mixology seminars held on Mondays - Thursdays.
*All prcies are listed with gratuity, but without tax. Theme park admission is required for all events. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
NEW Scotland, Land of Food and Drink - In this program, experience Scotland's culture, food and entertainment. Tasting stations will allow guests to enjoy a multitude of authentic Scottish foods.
World ShowPlace Events Pavilion. 9/28/13, 7:30-10:00pm, $95, plus tax, gratuity included. For reserved seating - $115, plus tax, gratuity included.
NEW The Burns Supper - 100 guests will experience a six-course dinner with Chef Leonard Thomson. Classic Scottish fare will be paired with aged whisky. 10/24/13, 6:00-9:00pm, $125.
NEW Spirits Confidential - Food and cocktails are enjoyed while Master Distillers and Mixologists share stories. World ShowPlace Events Pavilion. 11/1/13, $80, plus tax, gratuity included. For reserved seating - $95, plus tax, gratuity included.
NEW Parisian Breakfast - Enjoy a French breakfast at Chefs de France. Mimosa, freshly made baguettes, brioches, croissants, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and orange juice. The baguettes are made from scratch at Les Halles Boulangeries Patisserie. 2013: Saturdays from 9:00-10:30am, $37, plus tax, gratuity included.
NEW Hibachi Experience - An interactive experience with six courses prepared at your table by Teppan Edo chefs, showcasing Japanese Teppan cooking techniques. Sake pairings will accompany each course. Teppan Edo. 2013: 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/5, $120, plus tax, gratuity included.
Party for the Senses-Held in the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion, this elegant party is perfect for foodies. Sample great food from famous chefs, 50 wines and beers and live entertainment.
General admission is $145, a main floor reserved table is $180, and a reserved table in the premium Wine View Lounge is $285. Reserved seats include a specialty cocktail and admission at 7:15.
2013: 10/5, 12, 19, 26, 11/2. 7:30-10:00 pm
Mixology Series: Taste, Shake and Indulge Like the French. Taste a sampling of Grand Marnier products, learn how to mix drinks and enjoy a scrumptious French dessert.
2013: Saturdays from 2:30-4:00pm, $65. Monsieur Paul, France at Epcot.
Mexico Tequila Pairing Luncheon at La Hacienda de San Angel: Learn about tequila and other spirits and how to pair them with Mexican regional cuisines.
2013: Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 12:00pm - 1:30pm. Cost is $75.
Cheese Seminars at the Festival Center: Learn about cheese from experts and other industry professionals. The featured cheese will be paired with selected wines and introduced by a knowledgeable wine representative.
9/28 - Max McCalman featuring French Cheeses & Wines
10/5 - Max McCalman featuring United States Cheeses & Microbrews
10/12 - Erin Hedley featuring Spanish Cheeses & Wines
10/19 - Max McCalman featuring Italian Cheeses & Wines
10/26 - Max McCalman featuring Old World Cheeses & Wines
11/2 - David Gremmels featuring United States Cheeses & Wines
11/19 - Max McCalman featuring Mediterranean Cheeses & Wines
2013: Saturdays, 10:30-11:45 am. Cost is $80.
Epcot Wine Schools- This school at the World Showplace teaches how to taste several regional wines, and concludes with a celebratory reception and certificate of completion.
9/29 - Andrea Robinson M.S.
10/27 - Jim Bernau, Willamette Valley Vineyards
11/3 - Sharron McCarthy featuring wines from Castello Banfi
2013: Select Sundays 1:00-3:00 pm (light reception 3:00-4:00 pm). Cost is $135.
Sweet Sundays at Festival Welcome Center: A pastry chef or baker demonstrates 3 signature desserts and serves them. Each event includes a warm and intimate breakfast buffet complete with champagne.
9/29: Carla Hall, ABC's The CHEW, New York, NY
10/6: Warren Brown, CakeLove, Washington DC
10/13: Buddy Valastro, Carlo's Bakery, Hoboken, NJ
10/20: Gale Gand, TRU, Chicago, IL
10/27: Master Patissier Eric Lanlard, Cake Boy, London England
11/3: Erika Davis, Graycliff Chocolatier, Nassau Bahamas
11/10: Geraldine Randlesome, Geraldine's Creative Cutters, Richmond Hill, Ontario
2013: Sundays from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm. Cost is $99.
Kitchen Memories: Celebrity chefs host this event, demonstrating how to prepare an appetizer, main course and a dessert. A selection of wines will be paired for each course by a winery representative.
9/27: Emily Ellyn, Emily Ellyn Productions, Orlando, FL
10/4: Andrew Zimmern, Bizarre Foods America, St. Louis Park, MN ($170)
10/11: Art Smith, Lyfe Kitchen, Chicago, IL
10/18: Duskie Estes & John Stewart, zazu restaurant + farm and Black Pig Meat Company, Sonoma, CA
10/25: Bryan Voltaggio, VOLT, Frederick, MD
11/1: Robert Irvine, Robert Irvine's Eat!, Hilton Head, SC ($170)
11/8: Ben Sargent, Author, Television Host, New York, NY
Cost is $110-$170
2013: Fridays from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm at the Festival Welcome Center
3D Disney's Dessert Discovery at World ShowPlace Pavilion: This is a dessert lover's dream. You can sample a variety of desserts and cordials. You will also enjoy VIP viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
Cost is $55. Sweet Seats VIP seats are available for $90 (includes private table, early entry, specialty dessert, specialty beverage)
2013: 10/4, 10/11, 10/25 from 8:00-9:30pm
The Discovery of Chocolate at Festival Welcome Center: Sample chocolate, learn from the experts and enjoy wine or spirits pairings
9/29: Jacques Torres, Jacques Torres Chocolate, New York, NY
10/13: David Ramirez, David Ramirez Chocolates, Orlando, FL
10/27: Julian Rose, Moonstruck Chocolates, Portland, OR
2013: Sundays from 2:45 - 4:15 pm. Cost is $75.
Italian Food and Beer Pairing: Beers from Naples, Italy will be paired with authentic Italian dishes.
Via Napoli in Italy: Tuesdays 3:30 - 5:00 pm
2013: Cost is $55.
Italian Food and Wine Pairing: Watch as chefs prepare southern-Italian dishes created to compliment a variety of Italian wines from the same region.
Via Napoli in Italy: Thursdays from 1:30 - 4:00pm
2013: Cost is $65.
Italian Regional Food & Wine Luncheon: The Italy Pavilion is proud to show off their new Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar with this new lunch event, pairing wines with their authentic Italian dishes.
2013: Wednesdays and Saturdays from 12:00 - 2:00 pm. Cost is $75.
White Truffle Lunch at Tutto Italia Ristorante: Enjoy five courses all featuring the white truffle from Alba, Italy. All courses will be paired with wines from Piedmont.
2013: 11/3 from 12:00-3:00 pm. Cost is $225.
French Regional Lunches: Lunches will be held at Monsieur Paul and will feature a new 4-course lunch every week. Prepared by the Monsieur Paul chefs, the lunches will be paired with wines and discussed by a visiting winery principle.
9/27 and 9/29 - Bordeaux region, Jorge R. Hernandez from the Andre Lurton Winery
10/4 and 10/6 - Champagne region, Wayne Ballard from the Nicolas Feuillate Winery
10/11 and 10/13 - Cotes du Rhone region, Lydia Tremble from the J.L. Colombo Winery
10/18 - Cotes du Rhone region, Jerry McVey from the Delas Winery
10/20 - Bordeaux region, Eve Bordarier from the Domaine Barons de Rothschild Winery
10/25 and 10/27 - Bordeaux region, Jacques de la Giraudiere from the Clarence Dillon Wines
11/1 and 11/3 - Champagne region, Wayne Ballard from the Nicolas Feuillate Winery
11/8 and 11/10 - South of France region, Laurent Sauvage from the Fortant Winery
2013: Fridays and Sundays from 12:00-3:30pm. Cost is $99.
Food and Wine Pairings: You will learn about 3 regional wines with 3 tasting size portions of cuisines from select Epcot restaurants. The themes will vary according to location. Featured wineries and menu selections change daily.
Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco: Tuesdays 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Tokyo Dining in Japan: Thursdays 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Cost is $55.
There will also be daily culinary demonstrations ($14), Mixology Seminars ($15), and Wine, Beer and Spirit Seminars ($14).
The Signature Dinner is a meal with wine pairings. A Host Chef teams with a Representative from one of the hosting wineries who will present the dinner's wine. Prices are listed per person, plus tax, gratuity included. Theme park admission is not required, except for The Hollywood Brown Derby and The Radeberger Beer Dinner.
- The Chocolate Dinner, World ShowPlace at Epcot: 9/27/13, Dale Reynolds, 6:00PM, $160
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora: 9/27/13, The Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- Artist's Point: 9/28/13, Marco Chaves, 8:00PM, $140
- Raglan Road Irish Pub: 10/3/13, Kevin Dundon, 6:30PM, $155
- Jiko-The Cooking Place: 10/3/13, Jon O'Brien, 6:00PM, $195
- The Hollywood Brown Derby: 10/3/13, Craig Schleider and the Brown Derby Chefs, 6:00PM, $165
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora: 11/4/13, The Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- Le Cellier Steakhouse: 10/8/13, Al Youngman, 11:30PM, $90
- Fulton's Crab House: 10/18/12, Mark Boor, 6:00PM, $100
- The Hollywood Brown Derby: 10/10/13, Craig Schleider and The Brown Derby Chefs, 6:00PM, $165
- The Flying Fish Cafe: 10/10/13, Tim Keating, 6:00PM, $185
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora: 10/11/13, The Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- Yachtsman Steakhouse LUNCH: 10/12/13, Anthony R. De Luca, Daniel Sicilia and Deran Lanpher, 12:00PM, $160
- Victoria & Albert's: 10/16/13, Chef Scott Hunnel, 6:00PM, $525
- Wolfgang Puck Dining Room: 11/16/13, Tony Fraske, 6:30PM, $110
- The Wave...of American Flavors: 10/17/13, Frank Brough, 6:30PM, $160
- Citricos: 10/18/13, Phillip Ponticelli, 6:00PM, $140
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora, 10/18/13, The Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- The Beer Dinner, World ShowPlace at Epcot, 10/18/13, Jens Dahlmann, 6:00PM, $125
- Portobello, 10/24/13, Tony Mantuano, 6:30PM, $95
- The Burns Supper, World ShowPlace at Epcot, 10/24/13, Leonard Thomson, 6:00PM, $125
- The Hollywood Brown Derby, 10/24/13, Craig Schleider and The Brown Derby Chefs, 6:00PM, $165
- Jiko-The Cooking Place, 10/24/13, Jon O'Brien, 6:30PM, $195
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora, 10/25/13, The Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- Victoria & Albert's, 10/27/13, Scott Hunnel, 6:00PM, $525
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora, 11/1/13, The Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- California Grill, 10/18/13, Brian Piasecki, 6:30PM, $260
- Narcoossee's LUNCH, 11/9/13, Dennis Thompson, 12:00PM, $140
- back to top -
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival by the Numbers:
- More than 300 national and international wines
- A record 46 days long
- More than 76 kinds of international foods, each appetizer-sized portion priced $3-$8
- 160 of America’s most celebrated chefs and Walt Disney World chefs
- More than 300 wine and beer seminars
- More than 1,200 fireworks exploding each night over World Showcase Lagoon in “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth”
- 138 Eat to the Beat! concerts performed
- 33,000 bottles of wine and champagne
- 1.5 million sumptuous samplings throughout the festival
- 600 items tasted during VIP Chef Tours
- 300,000 wine servings
- 360,000 servings of beer
- 100,000 desserts
- More than 500 pounds of watermelon to be tasted at the 3D Disney’s Dessert Discovery parties.
- More than 5,000 pounds of lobster for Linda Bean’s Perfect Maine Lobster Rolls and Linda Bean’s Lobster Claw Cuddlers at the Hops & Barley marketplace plus Lobster and Scallop Fisherman’s Pie at the Ireland marketplace.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW